Sunday, May 2, 2010

My First 5K Run/Walk!!
















So today I accomplished something awesome! I participated in a 5K run/walk! It was my first one ever and I am so proud of myself! I ended up finishing it in 46:40! There definately will be another one in the future! The atmosphere was just incredible with everyone cheering eachother on even though nobody knew one another. The volunteers were constantly saying "good job... your amazing".. etc. It was so inspiring and made me want to push harder. I actually jogged more than I thought I could! Here are a few pics of me after crossing the finish line with my medal!

2 comments:

  1. Wow way to go and good for you!! My first ever 5K is May 16th and I am no where near being ready, but you are an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didnt prep at all for the 5K and im pretty sore afterwards but it was definately worth it and I would do it all over again! Good luck and Im so honored that Ive inspired you :D

    ReplyDelete